This New Year’s we’ve partnered with Udemy.com to bring you deals on learning new skills. From the 1st to the 11th of 2016 they’re offering over 12,000 of their best selling courses at the discounted rate of $10 each. We’ve curated a range of these our readers may find useful and are presenting it as a curriculum. We’ll also be reviewing a course and discussing it on the site.
What is Udemy?
Udemy is a site with thousands of courses, for everyone from beginners to experts, to learn new things.
- Mission Statement: To help anyone, learn anything.
- 9 million global students
- Students located in 190+ countries
- 20,000+ courses
- Courses in 80+ languages
What can I learn on Udemy?
This is the perfect time to put those New Year’s Resolutions into action. Want to Pick up a New Hobby? Get in Shape and Eat Healthier? Learn to Play an Instrument? Launch Your First Podcast, Blog, or eBook? Make Your First Website? Learn Your First Programming Language? Build and Launch an iOS app? Create an Android app? Udemy have put together guides with lists of courses relevant to your goal.
For this introductory post we’ve got courses to get you started with:
- (FREE) WordPress for Beginners – A Free primer for learning to build a site
- WordPress for Beginners: Designing a Blog with Zero Coding – Usually $19
- CSS 101 Easy way to Get started with better web design – Usually $22
- Magic of CSS made easy learn Website Design with CSS – Usually $21
- (FREE) Getting Started with Photoshop CC – Free
- (FREE) Photoshop Tools Crash Course: Start Using Photoshop Today
- (FREE) Learn Adobe Photoshop from Scratch – Free
- Photoshop for beginners – Usually $149
- (FREE) Getting Started with Illustrator CC – Free
- Illustrator Mastery: Zero to Hero in Illustrator – Usually $49
- Noobies’ Guide to Modelling in Blender 3D – Usually $93
- Blender Unleashed: Master 3d Fundamentals Quickly – Usually $69
- ($9) Intro to Construct 2
Unreal Engine 4